This makes a total of 5 servings of Salted Toffee Nut Cups. Each serving comes out to be 194.4 Calories, 18.76 g Fat, 2.21 g Net Carbs, and 2.5 g Protein.
- 5 ounces low-carb milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons erythritol*
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- ½ ounce raw walnuts, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Melt chocolate slowly by microwaving on power level 8 in 45 second intervals, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted.
- Place 5 paper cupcake liners into a cupcake pan. Drop a dollop of chocolate into each liner and spread to evenly cover the bottom. Brush chocolate up the edges slightly with a spoon or pastry brush. Place in the freezer to harden.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, heat the cold butter and erythritol on power 8 for three minutes. You must stir the mix every 20 to thirty seconds to prevent burning! The mixture will still look very watery and will be extremely hot! Add 2 teaspoons of erythritol and stir to thicken. Add the chopped walnuts.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and reheat the chocolate if necessary. Fill each cup with a half spoon full of toffee mixture. If the mixture begins to separate and harden, that is normal! Just stir it gently and work quickly.
- Top each cup with remaining chocolate and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from cups and sprinkle with sea salt!